Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I'm alive, barely.
It all started with my little guy John. It went through our family like a tornado rips apart a house. We were all tested for the h1n1 flu and all came back negative except the last one. My question was how can 4 people with the exact same symptoms be tested and only one come backs positive. Well there has been a lot of false negatives is what my doctor says. Two of my kids got tested on the same day one was positive one was negative for the flu. If i would of had the correct diagnose I could of gotten the Tamiflu meds. I just had to vent we have been sick with this crap for over 10 days now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry! Here's to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat stinks. Get plenty of rest (as much as you can with the kids:)
ReplyDeleteI agree, how can one of you have the swine flu and not the others?