CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life and Death


One of the blogs I read have open up some old wounds of mine. The death of a parent. I lost my mom almost two years ago to leukemia. It was one of the hardest things I have ever been through. She was diagnosed in Nov 2006 and died Nov 2007. I never saw someone suffer so much in my life. I never thought I would pray for my momma to die, but I did the days before she left. Hearing the updates about this woman's mom made me go back in time to when my mom was in hospice. I dreamed about it, I never done that before. It kinda hit me in the gut. I don't think I got to grieve. The first few months after she was gone I was thankful she was gone, because she was not suffering. After that my oldest daughter got very ill so my attention shifted to that. Now the food gates have been open

No comments:

Post a Comment