We have been through hell and back together. He is 7 years younger than me. We talk every day on the phone. Growing up it was the survival of the fittest and we had each others back. We could of been poster children for Dysfunctional families. I am so proud of him. After 9-11 he joined the navy to fight for our country. I worry about him all the time now that he is in the war zone. His daughter is his world. I know our parents are watching over him from above. Come home safe brother. We miss you!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
My Brother
We have been through hell and back together. He is 7 years younger than me. We talk every day on the phone. Growing up it was the survival of the fittest and we had each others back. We could of been poster children for Dysfunctional families. I am so proud of him. After 9-11 he joined the navy to fight for our country. I worry about him all the time now that he is in the war zone. His daughter is his world. I know our parents are watching over him from above. Come home safe brother. We miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment