CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was tagged

I was tagged by Grammiemommy and now it's time for me to reveal 8 random things about myself.

  1. I had my oldest child when I was 16.
  2. I am from Wisconsin, moved to Georgia in 2000.
  3. I met my husband while investigating the paranormal.
  4. I lost both my parents too early Dad at 48 years and Mom at 55 years.
  5. I talk to my brother at least once a day even though he is stationed in Bahrain.
  6. I can make some mean chicken enchiladas. They are there own food group.
  7. I want to be a hospice nurse when I grow up. Starting school in Jan 2010.
  8. I have been blessed by both my parents with there stubbornness.
I am tagging

Angel

Deb

Jennifer

Jill

2 comments:

  1. What kind of paranormal investigation do you do? That sounds so cool.

    My son's godmother is a hospice nurse. What a difficult job. I wish you the best of luck in your ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was cared for at home, by Hospice nurses, in his last 3 weeks. Bless you for wanting to do this. You will make a difference in peoples' lives that defy words!

    Also, can you share that chicken enchilada recipe?

    ReplyDelete